Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hanging Ten Down Under:)

swimming in the pool canal right behind

the big smoke (city) Brissy
Sorry I have been busy with school, and all but we have been doing lots of things in Cleveland! We went to Brisbane and swam in the pool a lot. Dad, Aidan and I went to Coolangata its an hour away. Famous city for beaches and surfing. We swam and hung out on the beach! In 3 week Dad, Aidan and I are going to Cairns in QLD to go to the Great Barrier Reef!!! We are going to see crocs and snorkel!!! So that should be heaps of fun. But hope you like it... 

Brisbane eye hahaha like London eye!!!

balloon animals at south bank

me out him in!!!

hang ten mate Gold Coast behind

Coolangata

Mr. Ray and me

Mr. happy moment do not touch 3 days of freaking pain

Gold Coast with the breakers coming in

Snapper and Pippies the main food in Australia!!!
 

1 comment: