Wednesday, June 20, 2012

FISHING AUSTRALIA ROCKS:):)

Mr. Mud Crab!!!
Hi mates last week Dad, Aidan and I skipped school to go fish in Moreton Bay with Sam and his Dad we got up at 5. We got on the boat at 6 and fished tile 2:30!!! We used lite tackle and prawns, squid and pilleys for bait. We caught some big 30-45cm Snapper I caught a Flathead 63cm he gave a heck of a fight. they were yummy as well got to go PJ day in school tomorrow me and my mates are going to the park for a game of cricket Cheers ARLN!!!

The Boys

The charter boat we fished with Moreton Bay Charters it was Great!!!!

Squids work well for Snapper

Me and the Snapper 41cm

Dad and a Sapper

Aidan and his Snapper

Sam and his Dad with a cool ray

Pelicans, dolphins and turtles

Me my massive Flathead O ah

Shaun and the boat

Nice Snapper

R to L: Owen, Aidan, Sam and Luke with Snapper!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment