Saturday, December 15, 2012

No More School Just Summer Fun:)

   Hey so sorry I've been really busy lately so I haven't had time to blog. But this is all about nippers and whitewater world. Nippers is kid surf lifesaving every Saturday we go to Straddie for nippers we take a big ferry over it takes 40mins. We have heaps of fun and learn all about the ocean and important things for this ripper ocean! I'm very happy for my self because I just got my SRC award which means I am now a junior lifesaver and I can work on the beach!!! So this is all about Straddie and I bit of one of Gold Coast's water parks MERRY CHRISTMAS Cheers LNN1     
Claire and Cate's Mate's
Claire with a board




IRB getting ready to go
A and I on the ferry
My SRC group
Cate riding waves well!
the gang
Cylinder Beach
Nipper Luke
South Gorge
Chopper??? who's in it?
Santa with lollies and ice blocks!!!
very popular
Aidan and Owen with Santa
Cate and Santa
Claire and Santa
Me and Santa
My new patrol uniform!!!
Dad hates Jellyfish stings wow what a sting
At white water world that was heaps of fun with ripper rides:)
                                                                  OK my next will be about Sam's new boat and our boat trip and Fraser Island cheers Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment